Hae im a year 10 nw ae.Its nt much different part frm thea r littler ppl than us nw oh nd we gt da blame 4 every fing nw coz were olda.Yea so i dnt knw wot else 2 write bt this isnt enough yet so ive gta talk bwt sumfing else lyk........ mi nu fone yea nw i gt 2 fnes a blak motorola razor nd ma old pink 1. I cnt wait ta put diamanties nd sparkley stuff all ova it .lol
Previous Posts
- Well I have to write about this year so sorry if i...
- Hey man its been a month since we last did bloggin...
- Hey will I'm supposed to talk about fireworks and ...
- Hey um i have to write bout something so um yeah i...
- I luv puppies so much nd dnt these pix luk da cute...
- Hey on the last week of the term we went on camp, ...
- What would you do if you only had five days to liv...
- Mi posts r lyk so totally random lol!!!!!
- OMG did u read dat story bwt dat boi Liam hu woz s...
- I fink the best place 2 go on a holiday is in L.A ...

1 Comments:
At 3:28 PM,
Jessykinz x0x said…
Ae thm dam yr9s r s0o ann0yin!! nd i lurv ya nw fone it b gawjus lolz! ~luv Je$s~
Post a Comment
<< Home