Yea Well um i don't really know what 2 write about but I am going 2 go meet Cameron my old neighbour in Nelson on Saturday.I am going 2 try 2 convence daddy to let me go to a party with some guys but something tells me that he will say no.This is so boring and I need some more words before I can do something else and I can't write in txt either which is really hard.
Previous Posts
- Hae im a year 10 nw ae.Its nt much different part ...
- Well I have to write about this year so sorry if i...
- Hey man its been a month since we last did bloggin...
- Hey will I'm supposed to talk about fireworks and ...
- Hey um i have to write bout something so um yeah i...
- I luv puppies so much nd dnt these pix luk da cute...
- Hey on the last week of the term we went on camp, ...
- What would you do if you only had five days to liv...
- Mi posts r lyk so totally random lol!!!!!
- OMG did u read dat story bwt dat boi Liam hu woz s...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home