Random stuff

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Its English again bt man we had a fun weekend.lolz.I went to Amys Friday after school we rang heaps of people and talked we went to Tapawera Saturday around lunch and got some food and did some stuff, then her mum picked us up and we got Mikayla round then we went to Toms and had diner there. Amys mum came and picked us up a about 9 pm. We fooled round for a while then eventually went to bed. The next day we lay in bed most of the time but we did go on the four wheeler and i tried to drive it but I couldnt.lolz. Then we all went and just lay in bed talking and stuff. I went home soon after. And that was basically all iI did with out putting any 'unappropriate' words.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home